Data from: Is it becoming harder to secure reviewers for peer review? A test with data from five ecology journals
- Vines, Timothy H.
- over a 6-year period (2009–2015) in a mid-tier biology journal (Mol...
Data from: Effect of captivity on morphology: negligible changes in external morphology mask significant changes in internal morphology
- Courtney Jones, Stephanie
- Morphology Captive breeding Reintroduction Phenotypic plasticity Conservation biology Captivity
- Captive breeding programmes are increasingly relied upon for threatened spec ...
Data from: Habitat effects on intra-species variation in functional morphology: evidence from freshwater fish
- for how environment factors affect intra-specific fu ...
- Deguines, Nicolas
- Conditional outcomes Dryland Ecological non-monotonicity Food-web Arthropods Dipodomys ingens Path analysis Rain San Joaquin antelope squirrel
- ecological community to a fivefold change in precipitation ov ...
Data from: Noise pollution alters ecological services: enhanced pollination and disrupted seed dispersal
- Francis, Clinton D.
- vertebrates, yet whether noise has cumulative, community-level consequences by ...