Data from: White shark genome reveals ancient elasmobranch adaptations associated with wound healing and the maintenance of genome stability
- Stanhope, Michael J.
- The white shark (Carcharodon carcharias; Chondrichthyes, E ...
Data from: Horizontal and vertical movements of Caribbean reef sharks (Carcharhinus perezi): conservation implications of limited migra
- Shipley, Oliver
- .1?m, which were more frequent during the night. These deeper ...
- Wearmouth, Victoria
- elasmobranch behavior dimorphism habitat and social segregation mammal sex sexual conflict shark small-spotted catshark telemetry
- Within-species sexual segregation is a widespread phenomenon among vert ...
Data from: Strong population structure and shallow mitochondrial phylogeny in the banded guitarfish, Zapteryx exasperata (Jordan y Gilbert, 1880
- region having experienced significant tectonic and climatic ch...