Data from: Host social behavior decreases exposure to vector-borne disease: a field experiment in a “hotspot” of West Nile virus transmission
- Encounter-dilution effect vector-borne diseases West Nile virus social behavior disease ecology American robin
- hough vector-borne diseases are common and can exert strong se ...
- Nunn, Charles L.
- Behavior: social Ecology: behavioral Epidemiology Evolution: host/parasite Interactions: host/parasite Interactions: host/pathogen Phylogeny
- on the encounter-dilution effect). Overall, we found ...
Data from: Active prey mixing as an explanation for polyphagy in predatory arthropods: synergistic dietary effects on egg production despite
- balanced diet;foraging behaviour;nutritional ecology;Euseius concordis;phytoseiids;Polyphagotarsonemus latus;Iphiseiodes zuluagai;prey quality
- arthropod predators invest in achieving an optimal diet by a< ...