Data from: Increasing zooplankton size diversity enhances the strength of top-down control on phytoplankton through diet niche partitioning
- Hsieh, Chih-hao
- Size diversity Size spectrum Taxa diversity Biodiversity-ecosystem functioning Trophic interactions
- lessens the strength of top-down control (H3); increasing zooplankton ...
Data from: Ecosystem interactions underlie the spread of avian influenza A viruses with pandemic potential
- Justin Bahl
- H3 H9 and H6 Subtype Virus Phylogeography Epidemiology Poultry Trade Wild Birds Statistical phylogenetics Bayesian inference
- Despite evidence for avian influenza A virus (AIV) transmission between wild and ...
Data from: Combining high-throughput micro-CT-RGB phenotyping and genome-wide association study to dissect the genetic architecture of tiller growth in rice
- Yang, Wanneng
- micro-CT-RGB GWAS high-throughput dynamic phenotyping plant phenomics longitudinal traits rice tiller tiller traits
- of TAC1. Three haplotypes for the gene were found and rice accessions containin ...