Data from: The influence of habitat accessibility on the dietary and morphological specialisation of an aquatic predator
- Marklund, Maria
- Habitat coupling Habitat switching individual specialisation morphological specialisation pond experiment
- ions to different habitats could potentially prevent individuals from s ...
Data from: Life stage and species identity affect whether habitat subsidies enhance or simply redistribute consumer biomass
- Keller, Danielle
- estuary field-of-dreams hypothesis intraspecific competition landscape patch dynamics attraction-production
- findings of significant, community-level habitat limitation p ...
Data from: Widespread and persistent invasions of terrestrial habitats coincident with larval feeding behavior transitions during snail-killing fly
- Chapman, Eric G.
- viors and habitats, (iii) test the monophyly of feeding groups and (iv) ...
- Papastamatiou, Yannis
- by intra-specific competition. Blacktip reef sharks were more broadly ...
Data from: Reproductive success of a keystone herbivore is more variable and responsive to climate in habitats with lower resource diversity
- Iles, David
- efore differ across habitats, owing to variation in the biotic ...
Data from: City slickers: poor performance does not deter Anolis lizards from using artificial substrates in human-modified habitats
- le in human-modified habitats. We then observed habitat use to ...