Data from: Relatedness and spatial proximity as determinants of host-parasite interactions in the brood parasitic Barrow's goldeneye (Bucephala
- Jaatinen, Kim
- Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Behavior/Social Evolution Birds Ecological Genetics Host Parasite Interactions
- of conspecific brood parasitism (CBP). Since host-parasit ...
Data from: Evolution of virulence under intensive farming: salmon lice increase skin lesions and reduce host growth in salmon farms
- Ugelvik, Mathias
- -parasitic drugs, which might lead to increased virulence in some h ...
Data from: Shifts in diversification rates and host jump frequencies shaped the diversity of host range among Sclerotiniaceae fungal plant pathogens
- Raffaele, Sylvain
- -evolutionary regimes with contrasted proportions of ...
Data from: Effector gene birth in plant parasitic nematodes: neofunctionalization of a housekeeping glutathione synthetase gene
- Eves-van den Akker, Sebastian
- functions. We anticipate that our discovery will be a bluepri ...
- Shaw, Allison
- disease ecology evolutionarily stable strategy host-parasite interaction mathematical model movement ecology pathogen infection
- ons in natural systems. 2. Here, we aim to understand when para ...