Data from: The challenges of recognising individuals with few distinguishing features: identifying red foxes Vulpes vulpes from camera-trap photos
- Dorning, Jo
- camera trapping photographic identification individual identification field studies animal behaviour ecology subtle markings nocturnal species elusive species non-invasive studies
- ow that carefully designed survey techniques facilitate individual ...
Data from: Validating the use of coloration patterns for individual recognition in the worm pipefish using a novel set of microsatellite markers
- Population Ecology Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Conservation Biology Fish Life History Evolution Sexual Selection
- In studies of behaviour, ecology and evolution, i ...
Data from: Phenotypic plasticity of mate recognition systems prevents sexual interference between two sympatric leaf beetle species
- Geiselhardt, Sven
- ecological speciation sexual isolation phenotype matching assortative mating cuticular hydrocarbons sensory drive
- Maladaptive sexual interactions among heterospec< ...