- Muzzu, Tomaso
- The cerebellum is involved in coordinating motor behaviour, bu ...
Data from: Locomotor activity and body temperature patterns over a temperature gradient in the highveld mole-rat (Cryptomys hottentotus pretoriae)
- Oosthuizen, Maria
- level, whereas others employ behavioural thermoregulation. Here we tes ...
Data from: Voluntary locomotor activity mitigates oxidative damage associated with isolation stress in the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster)
- , social isolation is a stressor that has been shown to increase oxida< ...
Data from: Context-dependent changes in motor control and kinematics during locomotion: modulation and decoupling
- electromyography muscle function comparative biomechanics arboreal incline perch diameter high speed video kinematics
- Successful locomotion through complex, heterogeneous environments requi ...
Data from: The function of the ophiuroid nerve ring: how a decentralized nervous system controls coordinated locomotion
- Clark, Elizabeth G.
- Echinoderms lack a centralized nervous control system yet each extant echinoderm ...