Data from: Do Bird Friendly? coffee criteria benefit mammals? Assessment of mammal diversity in Chiapas, Mexico
- S. Amanda Caudill
- agroforestry coffee certifications mammal habitat shade coffee sustainable agriculture wildlife conservation
- h as mammals, that inhabit the coffee landscapes. We assessed the non-v ...
Data from: Climatic variation modulates the indirect effects of large herbivores on small-mammal habitat use
- Long, Ryan
- Context-dependence Contingency Herbivory Ungulates and elephants Habitat use Climate change African savannas Ecosystem engineering Trait-mediated indirect interactions (TMII) Zoonotic disease risk
- (here, seasonality in rainfall); and (iii) the extent to whic ...
- Mills, Charlotte
- . 4. By excluding ants and mammals from foraging trays, we show tha ...