- Rabinowitz, Peter
- The gut microbiome community structure and development are associated w ...
Data from: Patterns, causes, and consequences of defensive microbiome dynamics across multiple scales
- The microbiome can significantly impact host phenotypes and se ...
Data from: Stress and the microbiome: linking glucocorticoids to bacterial community dynamics in wild red squirrels
- Bacterial diversity within animals is emerging as an essential component of heal ...
Data from: Gut microbiota regulate motor deficits and neuroinflammation in a model of Parkinson’s disease
- Mazmanian, Sarkis K.
- microbiome Parkinson’s disease synuclein gut-brain axis mouse model microglia short chain fatty acids
- movement disorders in mice and suggest that alterations in the human < ...
Data from: Biotic and abiotic factors shape the microbiota of wild-caught populations of the arbovirus vector Culicoides imicola
- Díaz-Sánchez, Sandra
- Metagenome Culicoides microbiota biotic and abiotic factors temperature and soil moisture host blood meal source
- . Shared core microbiome among C. imicola populations included ...