Data from: Sedentary songbirds maintain higher prevalence of haemosporidian parasite infections than migratory conspecifics during seasonal sympatry
- Slowinski, Samuel P
- Migration Haemosporidian Malaria Migratory Culling hypothesis Migratory Escape hypothesis Migratory Exposure hypothesis
- t heavily infected animals are less likely to survive long-distance ...
Data from: Too important to tamper with: predation risk affects body mass and escape behaviour but not escape ability
- Zanette, Liana Y.
- body mass to enhance escape. Experiments testing th ...
Data from: Migratory shorebird adheres to Bergmann’s Rule by responding to environmental conditions through the annual lifecycle
- phenotypic flexibility;2001-2017;Body Size;migration behavior;heat conservation;Bergmann\u2019s rule;Migratory Connectivity
- t produce this pattern are unclear in many taxa. Expectations are parti ...
- Arabidopsis lyrata ssp. petraea;Arabidopsis;Quaternary;Arabidopsis arenosa;introgression;Central Europe;Holocene
- of the Eastern Austrian Alps, where two Arabidopsis species, ...