- Colour pattern Adaptation Fitness peak Gene flow Hybridization Lepidoptera Morphometrics Müllerian mimicry Perfect mimicry Geographic variation
- 1. Müllerian mimicry between chemically defended preys is a te ...
Data from: Cryptic speciation yields remarkable mimics: A new genus of sea slugs that masquerade as toxic algae (Caulerpa spp.)
- Krug, Patrick
- s.s. and Placida species show crypsis and aposematism but not host ...
Data from: Floral community predicts pollinators' color preference: implications for Batesian floral mimicry
- Whitehead, Michael
- Animals that rely on nectar are expected to display floral trait preferences cor ...
Data from: Cryptic differences in colour among Müllerian mimics: how can the visual capacities of predators and prey shape the evolution of wing
- in polymorphic mimicry. Using spectrophotometry measures, we ...
Data from: Genomes reveal drastic and recurrent phenotypic divergence in Firetip skipper butterflies (Hesperiidae: Pyrrhopyginae)
- Zhang, Jing
- diversity and abundance of mimicry. We sequenced and analyzed whole ge ...