Data from: Comparison of infinitesimal and finite locus models for long-term breeding simulations with direct and maternal effects at the examp
- Plate, Manuel
- simulation studies animal breeding direct and maternal effects honeybees infinitesimal model finite locus model
- Stochastic simulation studies of animal breeding have mostly r ...
Data from: Mechanisms of reciprocity and diversity in social networks: a modelling and comparative approach
- Puga-Gonzalez, Ivan
- ter the social networks metrics observed in empirical data, but failed to repr
Data from: Integral Projection Models for host-parasite systems with an application to amphibian chytrid fungus
- Mark Wilber
- Host–parasite models are typically constructed under either a micropara ...
Data from: Hide and seek in vegetation: time-to-detection is an efficient design for estimating detectability and occurrence
- , however, can be corrected for by estimation of detectability. In traditional o ...
- Muller, Timothy
- Humans and animals construct internal models of their environm ...