Data from: Comparison of infinitesimal and finite locus models for long-term breeding simulations with direct and maternal effects at the examp
- Plate, Manuel
- simulation studies animal breeding direct and maternal effects honeybees infinitesimal model finite locus model
- ween the effects of r_md = ?0.18. Another set of simulations was run wi ...
- Perrier, Charles
- Conservation Genetics Population Genetics - Empirical Population Genetics - Theoretical Fisheries Management Conservation Biology Captive Populations Aquaculture Adaptation
- supplemented with non-native fish to estimate genetic admixtu ...
Data from: Can impacts of climate change and agricultural adaptation strategies be accurately quantified if crop models are annually re-initialized?
- due to the common practice of re-initializing soil c ...
Data from: Estimating animal density without individual recognition using information derivable exclusively from camera traps
- Nakashima, Yoshihiro
- animal movement staying time trapping rate ungulates animal density estimation distance-sampling
- model using Monte Carlo simulations. We als ...
Data from: Simulation-based validation of spatial capture-recapture models: a case study using mountain lions
- Paterson, J. Terrill
- and precision of density estimates from SCR models u ...