Data from: Poor infant and young child feeding practices and sources of caregivers’ feeding knowledge in rural Hebei Province, China: findings from
- ng pregnancy and after delivery. Moreover, their feeding knowledge and ...
Data from: Compared with conventional PCR assay, qPCR assay greatly improves the detection efficiency of predation
- predator-prey relationship;Food webs;conventional polymerase chain reaction;cPCR;quantitative polymerase chain reaction;qPCR;DNA
- on of standards. Additionally, we obtained DNA samples from Pa ...
Data from: Trait-matching and mass effect determine the functional response of herbivore communities to land use intensification
- Provost, Ga?tane Le
- agricultural intensification body size functional trait diversity grasshoppers grassland metacommunity plant-insect interactions resource-acquisition trait
- onal traits: incisor strength and body size of grasshopper species. Incisor stre ...
Data from: Subsidy type and quality determine direction and strength of trophic cascades in arthropod food web in agro‐ecosystems
- Riggi, Laura
- Trophic interactions Top-down Bottom-up Multi-channel feeding Fertilisation Biological pest control Crop yield
- dominated under mineral fertilisation. A high quality, easily ...