Data from: Spatiotemporal dynamics of Puumala hantavirus associated with its rodent host, Myodes glareolus
- Myodes Hantavirus Zoonosis Population dynamics Nephropathia epidemica Host-parasite evolution Rodent-borne disease Vole
- (Myodes glareolus) during eight years. Phylogenetic and population gen ...
Data from: Polymorphisms at the innate immune receptor TLR2 are associated with Borrelia infection in a wild rodent population
- Tschirren, Barbara
- bank voles (Myodes glareolus) and tested for associa ...
Data from: Oxidative damage and antioxidant defence are assay and tissue dependent both in captive and in wild-caught bank voles (Myodes
- O?dakowski, ?ukasz
- 1. Reproduction is costly and life-history theory predicts that current ...
Data from: Multihost Bartonella parasites display covert host specificity even when transmitted by generalist vectors
- Bartonella fleas host-generalist host-specialist pathogen genotypes rodents sequencing vector-borne diseases
- sympatric populations of Apodemus sylvaticus (wood mice) and ...
- Schl?gel, Ulrike E.
- (i.e. non-mutual) behaviours. Additionally, we analysed radio-telemetry data fr ...