Data from: Evolutionary suppression of erythropoiesis via the modulation of TGF-β signaling in an Antarctic icefish
- (Chionodraco hamatus) and two red-blooded notothenioids (Trematomus be ...
Data from: Mitochondrial membranes in cardiac muscle from Antarctic notothenioid fishes vary in phospholipid composition and membrane fluidity
- Elizabeth L. Crockett
- mitochondrial membranes in notothenioids with known differences in bot ...
Data from: Diversity and disparity through time in the adaptive radiation of Antarctic notothenioid fishes
- Notothenioidei;Species tree;species phylogeny;incomplete lineage sorting;adaptive radiation;BEAST XML;Miocene;early burst;Pliocene;Geometric morphometrics;Pleistocene
- notothenioids compared to outgroups, yet no sign of rate heterogeneity ...
Data from: Physical, chemical, and functional properties of neuronal membranes vary between species of Antarctic notothenioids differing
- Crockett, Elizabeth L
- Phospholipids Antarctic fishes Neuronal membranes Membrane fluidity Arrhenius break temperature Cholesterol
- -fluidization of synaptic membranes with warming in C. aceratus may explain the ...
Data from: Genetic relationships between Atlantic and Pacific populations of the notothenioid fish Eleginops maclovinus: the footprints
- E. maclovinus genomic library, in a total of 240 individuals (48 from ...