- The question of why variation is maintained in personality traits is an ...
Data from: Personality-matching habitat choice, rather than behavioural plasticity, is a likely driver of a phenotype–environment covariance
- Holtmann, Benedikt
- animal personality dispersal genotype-environment covariance habitat selection human disturbance repeatability
- An emerging hypothesis of animal personality posits that anim< ...
Data from: Artificial selection on relative brain size reveals a positive genetic correlation between brain size and proactive personality
- Animal personalities range from individuals that are ...
Data from: Heritability and genetic correlations of personality, life history, and morphology in the grey mouse lemur (M. murinus)
- on the heritability of personality traits. Yet, how the sourc ...
Data from: Who directs group movement? Leader effort vs follower preference in stickleback fish of different personality
- Nakayama, Shinnosuke
- individual who was either bold or shy, and one other ...