Data from: What invasive species reveal about the rate and form of contemporary phenotypic change in nature
- Westley, Peter A. H.
- Biodiversity Biological invasions Colonization Ecology: population Evolution: experimental Evolution: molecular Phenotypic plasticity Selection: artificial Selection: natural Microevolution
Data from: Phenotypic integration in the feeding system of the eastern diamondback rattlesnake (Crotalus adamanteus)
- . These data are the first to demonstrate, to our knowledge, phenotypic ...
- Yang, Yusan
- Phenotypic polymorphism is common in animals, and the maintena ...
Data from: Sex-specific shifts in morphology and colour pattern polymorphism during range expansion of an invasive lizard
- Duran, Andressa
- colour pattern polymorphism genetic admixture invasive species morphology rapid evolution sexual dimorphism
- phenotypic changes are sex-specific using an invasive lizard ...
Data from: Phenotypic integration and the evolution of signal repertoires: a case study of treefrog acoustic communication
- Reichert, Michael
- Animal signals are inherently complex phenotypes with many interacting ...