Data from: Mitochondrial membranes in cardiac muscle from Antarctic notothenioid fishes vary in phospholipid composition and membrane fluidity
- Elizabeth L. Crockett
- e membranes, lipid compositions and products of lipid peroxida ...
Data from: Dietary macronutrients modulate the fatty acyl composition of rat liver mitochondrial cardiolipins
- mitochondria cardiolipin ubiquinones LC-MS saturated fatty acids trans fatty acids monounsaturated fatty acids polyunsaturated fatty acids glycemic index lipidomics
- increased levels of cardiolipins (CLs), a family of phospholipids< ...
Data from: Physical, chemical, and functional properties of neuronal membranes vary between species of Antarctic notothenioids differing
- Crockett, Elizabeth L
- Phospholipids Antarctic fishes Neuronal membranes Membrane fluidity Arrhenius break temperature Cholesterol
- ecies of Antarctic fishes. Polar lipid compositions and cholesterol con ...