Data from: Individual variation in cone photoreceptor density in house sparrows: implications for between-individual differences in visual resolution
- birds chromatic contrast mate choice photoreceptor densities retina communication sensory ecology visual resolution intraspecific variation individual differences
- cone photoreceptors, in a wild population of house sparrows (Passer do ...
Data from: Red fluorescence of the triplefin Tripterygion delaisi is increasingly visible against background light with increasing depth
- Bitton, Pierre-Paul
- which natural light environment fluorescence contributes percept ...
Data from: Evolution and expression of the phosphodiesterase 6 genes unveils vertebrate novelty to control photosensitivity
- Abalo, Xesús M.
- amino acid sequence identity, are coexpressed in the same photorec ...
Data from: Multimodal signals: ultraviolet reflectance and chemical cues in stomatopod agonistic encounters
- Franklin, Amanda
- visual system with up to 20 photoreceptor classes, we do not know if s ...
Data from: Variable light environments induce plastic spectral tuning by regional opsin coexpression in the African cichlid fish, Metriaclima zebra
- tral sensitivity of the retina is primarily determined by visual pigments, which ...