Data from: Squamate Conserved Loci (SqCL): a unified set of conserved loci for phylogenomics and population genetics of squamate reptiles
- Singhal, Sonal
- a phylogenomics revolution by enabling researchers to gather large ...
Data from: A stable phylogenomic classification of Travunioidea (Arachnida, Opiliones, Laniatores) based on sequence capture
- Derkarabetian, Shahan
- Phylogenomics ultraconserved elements cave evolution harvestmen historical biogeography Holarctic target enrichment taxonomy
- t relationships at all taxonomic levels have yet to be explored from a ...
- ded to fully exploit the bivalves as a model for testing macroevolutionary theor ...
- . How this diversity originated and evolved is not well understood because p ...