Data from: Widespread primary, but geographically restricted secondary, human introductions of wall lizards, Podarcis muralis
- Colonization pathways approximate Bayesian computation networks microsatellites mitochondrial DNA lizard
- Establishing the introduction pathways of alien species is a f ...
Data from: Comparison of reproductive investment in native and non-native populations of common wall lizards reveals sex differences
- MacGregor, Hannah E.A.
- d, Podarcis muralis, has been repeatedly introduced from South ...
- Badiane, Arnaud
- by an adjacent colour patch). Finally, we assessed the generality of our findin ...
Data from: Postnatal dynamics of developmental stability and canalization of lizard head shape under different environmental conditions
- of phenodeviants in urban populations. Significant correlatio ...