- Van Deurs, Mikael
- maximum sustianable yield functional complimentarity bottom-up effect small pelagic fisheries fisheries regime shift recruitment growth
- d a population model to demonstrate how observed shifts in producti ...
Data from: Experimental manipulation of female reproduction demonstrates its fitness costs in kangaroos
- body condition environmental effects individual heterogeneity mammal marsupial reproductive cost reproductive rate sex allocation trade-off
- dual, promoting a wide range in reproductive performance withi ...
Data from: Do grazing intensity and herbivore type affect soil health? Insights from a semi-arid productivity gradient
- Eldridge, David
- e is known about the relative influence of herbivore type, herbivore in ...
Data from: Life-history strategy and behavioral type: risk-tolerance reflects growth rate and energy allocation in ant colonies
- Bengston, Sarah
- or reproduction drives several distinct traits in physiology, ...
Data from: Biodiversity explain maximum variation in productivity under experimental warming, nitrogen addition and grazing in mountain grasslands
- Liu, Jiajia
- mixed-effect models to determine the most parsimonious predict...