- Johnson, Pieter
- disease ecology host-parasite interactions animal toxicity amphibian decline immunity natural enemy ecology
- adult newts (sympatric populations of Taricha granulosa and T. tor ...
Data from: Taxon abundance, diversity, co-occurrence and network analysis of the ruminal microbiota in response to dietary changes in dairy cows
- Tapio, Ilma
- . QPCR analysis showed that the total amounts of bacteria, archaea or ciliate
Data from: Discovery and evaluation of candidate sex-determining genes and xenobiotics in the gonads of lake sturgeon (Acipenser fulvescens)
- st that exogenous parasites (trematodes) and pathogens (protozoans< ...
Data from: Fluctuating temperature leads to evolution of thermal generalism and preadaptation to novel environments
- Tetrahymena thermophila;Podoviridae;Serratia marcescens;Selection - Experimental;drosophila melanogaster;Adaptation
- in novel environments in the presence of parasitic viruses an ...