Data from: Population size is weakly related to quantitative genetic variation and trait differentiation in a stream fish
- QST Additive genetic variation Effective population size Habitat fragmentation Adaptive potential Salmonid
- differentiation (QST) from small to large population size. Alternative ...
Data from: The influence of genetic drift and selection on quantitative traits in a plant pathogenic fungus
- diversifying selection genetic drift genetic variation heritability human-caused environmental homogenization QST/FST stabilizing selection
- ng populations of fungal pathogens in agro-ecosystems. We tested this hypothesis ...
Data from: Strong divergence in trait means but not in plasticity across hatchery and wild populations of sea-run brown trout Salmo trutta
- Rogell, Bj?rn
- Adaptation Captive Populations Natural Selection and Contemporary Evolution Contemporary Evolution Evolutionary Theory Fisheries Management
- environments differ, this arrangement provides an experiment in contemporary ad ...
Data from: Contemporary evolution during invasion: evidence for differentiation, natural selection, and local adaptation
- Adaptation Contemporary Evolution Invasive Species Quantitative Genetics Ecological Genetics Natural Selection and Contemporary Evolution
- , but simulations demonstrate that nonadaptive trait clines can evolve frequentl ...