Data from: A comparison between transcriptome sequencing and 16S metagenomics for detection of bacterial pathogens in wildlife
- RNA-Seq NGS 16S metagenomics metabarcoding 454-pyrosequencing MiSeq bacteria rodent-borne zoonoses coinfections pathobiome
- s not been assessed. Here, we compared two NGS approaches, RNA-Seq< ...
Data from: Combining GWAS and RNA-seq approaches for detection of the causal mutation for hereditary junctional epidermolysis bullosa in sheep
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa aplasia cutis congenita integrin beta-4 sheep association mapping whole skin transcriptomic analysis
- In this study, we demonstrate the use of a genome-wide association mapp ...
Data from: Gene co-expression modules underlying polymorphic and monomorphic zooids in the colonial hydrozoan, Hydractinia symbiolongicarpus
- t comprehensive genomic resources can be obtained quickly for almost any taxon, ...
Data from: Selective sets of mRNAs localize to extracellular paramural bodies in the rice glup6 mutant line
- Okita, Thomas W.
- . We substantiated the association of mRNAs with this aborted endosome ...