Data from: Changing landscapes of Southeast Asia and rodent-borne diseases: decreased diversity but increased transmission risks
- email@example.com, Serge Morand
- and emerging infectious diseases. We used extensive pathogen ...
Data from: Forecasting potential emergence of zoonotic diseases in Southeast Asia: network analysis identifies key rodent hosts
- Morand, Serge
- network analysis network centrality disease ecology rodent-borne diseases helminths habitat synanthropy Southeast Asia network modularity
- o play a key role as a bridge host. 5. The recent ...
Data from: Mosquito saliva increases endothelial permeability in the skin, immune cell migration, and dengue pathogenesis duri
- Schmid, Michael A.
- Dengue virus pathogenesis immune response dendritic cells mosquito saliva mouse model endothelial cells antibody-dependent enhancement flow cytometry
- Dengue remains the most prevalent arthropod-borne vir ...
Data from: Spatiotemporal dynamics of Puumala hantavirus associated with its rodent host, Myodes glareolus
- Hantavirus Zoonosis Population dynamics Nephropathia epidemica Host-parasite evolution Rodent-borne disease Myodes Vole
- (Myodes glareolus) during eight years. Phylogenetic ...
Data from: A comparison between transcriptome sequencing and 16S metagenomics for detection of bacterial pathogens in wildlife
- NGS RNA-Seq 16S metagenomics metabarcoding 454-pyrosequencing MiSeq bacteria rodent-borne zoonoses coinfections pathobiome
- Background: Rodents are major reservoirs of pathogens ...