- Kirschel, Alexander
- animal communication interspecific competition phenotypic evolution signal convergence social selection
- by sensory drive (i.e. acoustic adaptation to the sound trans ...
Data from: To be seen or to hide: visual characteristics of body patterns for camouflage and communication in the Australian giant cuttlefish
- Zylinski, Sarah
- Behavior: antipredator Behavior: reproductive Conflict: sexual Crypsis: coloration Sensory biology Ocean Invertebrates marine
- It might seem obvious that a camouflaged animal must generally match it ...
Data from: Cardinalfishes (Apogonidae) show visual system adaptations typical of nocturnally and diurnally active fish
- Marshall, N.
- sensitivities of resulting photopigments using sequence infor ...