Data from: A functional diversity approach of crop sequences reveals that weed diversity and abundance show different responses
- Mahaut, Lucie
- Agroecology Crop rotation Disturbance Resources availability Hill's number functional diversity crop sequences Weed management
- timings, disturbance types and light availability. Using a la ...
- Grassa, Chris
- ESTs hybridization introgression invasive plants microarray development next generation sequencing sequence assemblies transcriptome sequencing weeds
- using Sanger, 454, and Illumina sequencing, compared the coverage and ...
- assembly of complex genomes and haplotype phasing of mixtur
Data from: Microhaplotypes provide increased power from short-read DNA sequences for relationship inference
- Garza, John
- Fish Population Genetics - Empirical Relationship Inference Microhaplotype Parentage High throughput DNA sequencing
- The accelerating rate at which DNA sequence data is now genera ...