Data from: Context-dependent survival, fecundity, and predicted population-level consequences of brucellosis in African buffalo
- African buffalo bacteria chronic disease conservation biology disease ecology population growth
- d a matrix population model to translate these observ ...
Data from: State-space modeling to support management of brucellosis in the Yellowstone bison population
- adaptive management population modeling population ecology disease ecology disease transmission net reproductive ratio model selection
- reproductive ratio (R0) was 1.76 (BCI = 1.47, 2.36). Seroprevalenc ...
- inhabitants from 263 households. The sex ratio (M/F) ...
Data from: Occurrence and phylogenetic analysis of bovine respiratory syncytial virus in outbreaks of respiratory disease in Norway
- Phylogeny Deduced amino acids Nucleotide sequences Bovine respiratory syncytial virus G protein
- . The seroprevalence to BRSV in Norwegian cattle herds is high ...