- Comparative genomic studies are revealing that, in sharp contrast with the stron ...
Data from: Sex matters in massive parallel sequencing: Evidence for biases in genetic parameter estimation and investigation of sex
- Moore, Jean-Sébastien
- Conservation Genetics Evolution of Sex Fisheries Management Population Genetics - Empirical Marine genomics
- (Salvelinus alpinus), we highlight how an unbalanced sex ratio in the ...
Data from: Sons do not take advantage of a head start: parity in herring gull offspring sex ratios despite greater initial investment in males
- Skewed adult sex ratios sometimes occur in populations of free-living a ...
Data from: Sex-specific arrival times on the breeding grounds: hybridizing migratory skuas provide empirical support for the role of sex ratios
- , sex differences in timing of arrival should be driven by the operatio ...