Data from: Counteracting effects of a non-native prey on demography of a native predator culminate in positive population growth
- d for effects of a recently-introduced, rapidly-spreading non-native prey specie ...
Data from: Affinity for natal environments by dispersers impacts reproduction and explains geographic structure of a highly mobile bird
- Dispersal Evolutionary trap Habitat selection Natal habitat preference induction Snail kite Spatial network
- of an endangered bird, the snail kite (Rostrhamus sociabilis) ...
Data from: Consistent scaling of population structure across landscapes despite intraspecific variation in movement and connectivity
- Reichert, Brian E.
- spatial network patch importance natal dispersal breeding dispersal conservation prioritization graph theory landscape connectivity population connectivity nomadism
- ross the entire geographic range of an endangered bird, the snail k ...