Data from: Social structure of the harem-forming promiscuous fruit bat, Cynopterus sphinx, is the harem truly important?
- Garg, Kritika
- Bats are social animals and display a diverse variety of matin ...
Data from: Effects of the group’s mix of sizes and personalities on the emergence of alternative mating systems in water striders
- Montiglio, Pierre-Olivier
- Animal personality Intra-sexual competition Mating system Sexual conflict Socio-ecological model
- , and social plasticity also explained some of the va ...
Data from: A molecular analysis of African lion (Panthera leo) mating structure and extra-group paternity in Etosha National Park
- Lyke, Martha M.
- Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Behavior/Social Evolution Conservation Genetics Extra-Group Paternity African Lion Mammals
- The recent incorporation of molecular methods into analyses of soci ...
Data from: Evolution of sociality in spiders leads to depleted genomic diversity at both population and species level
- Settepani, Virginia
- Adaptation Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Inbreeding Life History Evolution Population Dynamics Population Genetics - Empirical
- , reproductive skew, and mating system. We analysed multiple p ...