Data from: A multilevel society of herring-eating killer whales indicates adaptation to prey characteristics
- Tavares, Sara B.
- ecological context hierarchical structure multilevel societies social structure killer whale orca
- Non-social factors can influence animal social struct ...
Data from: Multi-network-based diffusion analysis reveals vertical cultural transmission of sponge tool use within dolphin matrilines
- Wild, Sonja
- Behavioural differences among social groups can arise from dif ...
Data from: A key ecological trait drove the evolution of biparental care and monogamy in an amphibian
- Brown, Jason L.
- behavior: evolution behavior: reproductive behavior: social kin mating systems parental care phylogenetics: comparative selection: sexual rainforest Anurans (frogs and toads)
- ecological factor drove the evolution of biparental care and ...
Data from: Distributed cognition and social brains: reductions in mushroom body investment accompanied the origins of sociality in wasps (Hymenoptera
- The social brain hypothesis assumes the evolution of social be ...
Data from: The role of social and ecological processes in structuring animal populations: a case study from automated tracking of wild birds
- Both social and ecological factors influence population pr ...
Data from: Split between two worlds: automated sensing reveals links between above- and belowground social networks in a free-living mammal
- Smith, Jennifer E.
- Many animals socialize in two or more major ecological...