Data from: Space use and social association in a gregarious ungulate: testing the conspecific attraction and resource dispersion hypotheses
- Webber, Quinn
- caribou conspecific attraction hypothesis home range overlap resource dispersion hypothesis social network analysis spatial network
- socioecology, suggesting that caribou use season‐specific str ...
Data from: Fission–fusion processes weaken dominance networks of female Asian elephants in a productive habitat
- de Silva, Shermin
- Dominance hierarchies are expected to form in response to socioecol ...
Data from: Human–wildlife conflict, benefit sharing and the survival of lions in pastoralist community-based conservancies
- Blackburn, Sara
- Community conservation conservation benefits livestock mark-recapture pastoralism pastoral settlements protected areas retaliation sight-resight
- er of livestock and human settlements as proxies for potential human–li ...