- Goddard, Erin
- multi electrode visual motion Representational Similarity Analysis contour orientation marmoset classification analysis MT spatial frequency temporal frequency speed
- ly orientation-dependent, while those for high temporal freque ...
Data from: Functional responses in animal movement explain spatial heterogeneity in animal-habitat relationships
- Mason, Tom
- antipredator behaviour boreal forest foraging ungulates predator-prey spatial games resource selection SSF taiga
- onses in animal movement, rather than in emergent spatial ...
Data from: Fine-scale population dynamics in a marine fish species inferred from dynamic state-space models
- Rogers, Lauren A.
- state-space models population dynamics time-series age-structured model Bayesian spatial structure k-fold cross validation
- a role in driving local dynamics. More generally ...
- Zaremba, Jeff
- hippocampus calcium imaging in vivo imaging two-photon imaging schizophrenia 22q11.2 deletion syndrome place cells place cell stability spatial learning reward learning
- was supported by stable spatial maps and robust remapping of ...