Data from: Allegory of a cave crustacean: systematic and biogeographic reality of Halosbaena (Peracarida: Thermosbaenacea) sought with molecular data at multiple scales
- Page, Timothy J.
- and Canary Islands) and Southern Hemispheres (Christmas Island and north-wester ...
Data from: Shedding light on a cryptic cavernicole: a second species of Zenkevitchia Birstein (Crustacea: Amphipoda: Typhlogammaridae) discovered via molecular techniques
- subterranean habitats with relict and endemic lineages of obligate stygofau ...
Data from: Predatory behavior of the cave shrimp Creaseria morleyi (Creaser, 1936) (Caridea: Palaemonidae), the blind hunter of the Yucatán cenotes, Mexico
- Chavez Solis, Efrain Miguel
- stygofauna Anchialine cave adaptations biotic interactions decapod innundated caves cenotes predator-prey interactions
- ticular size range is a potential prey, including its own species, which suggest ...
Data from: Cryptic species or inadequate taxonomy? implementation of 2D geometric morphometrics based on integumental organs as landmarks for delimitation and description of copepod taxa
- , creating ongoing problems in taxonomy and conservation. In copepods, cryptic s ...