Data from: Widespread and persistent invasions of terrestrial habitats coincident with larval feeding behavior transitions during snail-killing fly
- Chapman, Eric G.
- g the typical directionality of transitions between aquatic an ...
- Neilly, Heather
- cattle grazing habitat fragmentation herpetofauna off-reserve conservation rangelands reptile community response mechanisms
- , as may be the case with arboreal species. Here we e ...
Data from: Riding the crimson tide: mobile terrestrial consumers track phenological variation in spawning of an anadromous fish
- Schindler, Daniel E.
- of life-history variation, particularly in phenological trait ...
- Medrano-González, Luis
- Major histocompatibility complex DQB Cytochrome b Nonsynonymous nucleotide substitution Transpecific polymorphism Marine mammals
- is weaker in marine mammals as compared with terrestrial ...