- Pakanen, Veli-Matti
- climate change fitness life history strategies local recruitment phenological mismatch prior residency Great tit Willow Tit
- , the great tit (Parus major) and the willow tit (Poe ...
Data from: Food supplementation and predation risk in harsh climate: interactive effects on abundance and body condition of tit species
- Morosinotto, Chiara
- starvation-predation trade-off tit community strategic regulation of body mass Pygmy owl Great tit Blue tit Willow tit Crested tit Coal tit
- . We studied the effects of food supplementation and natural predat ...
Data from: Northward expanding resident species benefit from warming winters through increased foraging rates and predator vigilance
- vigilance;Wintering ecology;Poecile montanus;Cyanistes caeruleus;Warming behaviour;Parus major;Foraging rate
- ) and the blue tit (Cyanistes caeruleus) to a northern species, the ...