- Franks, Nigel
- principle by demonstrating self-organizing social behaviour in the plant-animal ...
Data from: Population genetic analysis of Chadian Guinea worms reveals that human and non-human hosts share common parasite populations
- Thiele, Elizabeth A.
- patterns and unprecedented prevalence of infection among non-human hosts, parti ...
Data from: Experimentally evolved and phenotypically plastic responses to enforced monogamy in a hermaphroditic flatworm
- Janicke, Tim
- Experimental evolution male genitalia mating behaviour Phenotypic plasticity sex allocation sexual selection sperm competition sperm morphology
- , we detected effects of the selection regime for two male morphological traits. ...
- Rozen, Daniel
- ant negative effects on beetle fitness across a range of worm densities ...
Data from: Bigger testes increase paternity in a simultaneous hermaphrodite, independently of the sperm competition level
- Vellnow, Nikolas
- sperm competition local sperm competition (LSC) simultaneous hermaphrodite sex allocation mating group size male fitness gain curve testis size paternity success
- lignano—by sampling worms from either the highest or lowest quartile o ...