Data from: Biological invasion modifies the co-occurrence patterns of insects along a stress gradient
- Carbonell, José Antonio
- alien species community assembly co-existence corixidae habitat filtering niche differentiation predictive ecology
- how invasions may interact with local abiotic stressors, whic ...
Data from: Phenotype uniformity in combined-stress environments has a different genetic architecture than in single-stress treatments
- Stapleton, Ann E.
- mean plant height. Uniformity decreases upon combining two abiotic ...
Data from: Ecological co-associations influence species’ responses to past climatic change: an example from a Sonoran Desert bark beetle
- Garrick, Ryan C.
- Ecologically interacting species may have phylogeographic< ...
Data from: Biotic and abiotic factors shape the microbiota of wild-caught populations of the arbovirus vector Culicoides imicola
- Díaz-Sánchez, Sandra
- Metagenome Culicoides microbiota biotic and abiotic factors temperature and soil moisture host blood meal source
- e is known about Culicoides imicola microbiota and its influen ...
Data from: Increased growth in sunflower correlates with reduced defenses and altered gene expression in response to biotic and abiotic stress
- Mayrose, Maya
- of abiotic (drought and crowding) or biotic (simulated her...
Data from: Identification, characterization, and transcription analysis of xylogen-like arabinogalactan proteins in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- phylogenetic tree
- expressed in vascular tissues and seeds, with some genes regulated und ...