Data from: The social factors driving settlement and relocation decisions in a solitary and aggregative spider
- plumipes) that settles both solitarily and next to neighbors within aggrega ...
- Gibson, Brandt M.
- riously, forming shallow marine aggregations in the latest Ediacaran, 5 ...
Data from: When the "selfish herd" becomes the "frozen herd": spatial dynamics and population persistence in a colonial seabird
- Lynch, Heather
- Aggregations are common in ecological systems at a range of scales and ...
- Nunn, Charles L.
- Behavior: social Ecology: behavioral Epidemiology Evolution: host/parasite Interactions: host/parasite Interactions: host/pathogen Phylogeny
- hip. We conclude that group size is a weak predictor of parasite risk e ...