Data from: Are agri-environment schemes successful in delivering conservation grazing management on saltmarsh?
- Mason, Lucy
- countryside stewardship higher level stewardship livestock management prescriptions site condition saltmarsh conservation agri-environment schemes
- t on biodiversity. Conservation grazing of saltmarshes, delivered th...
Data from: Still armed after domestication? Impact of domestication and agronomic selection on silicon defences in cereals
- Simpson, Kimberley J.
- cereals growth-defence trade-offs herbivory silica wild ancestors landraces modern cultivars phenolics crop protection grasses
- defences is unknown. 2. We measured the effects of both domestication and moder ...
Data from: Effect of management on natural capital stocks underlying ecosystem service provision: a ‘provider group’ approach
- Cserg?, Anna Maria
- decision making extensive agriculture grassland management mountain hay meadow multifunctionality small-scale farming species diversity traditional land use
- from landscapes and can be used to inform the development of agri- ...
Data from: Agri-environmental schemes promote ground-dwelling predators in adjacent oilseed rape fields: diversity, species traits and distance
- Boetzl, Fabian
- biological pest control carabid beetles ecological intensification ecosystem functions edge effects natural enemies set-aside spillover spiders staphylinid beetles
- 1. Rising demands for agricultural products and high environme ...
Data from: Agriculture shapes the trophic niche of a bat preying on multiple pest arthropods across Europe: evidence from DNA metabarcoding
- Alberdi, Antton
- aphical dietary variation responds to climatic, landscape diversity, agricul ...