Data from: Eco-evolution in size-structured ecosystems: simulation case study of rapid morphological changes in alewife
- Kang, Jung koo
- Alewife Eco-evolution Size-structured ecosystem Individual-based model Ecological power law Contemporary evolution Functional trait Body size Fish
- the relationships between prey body size, alewife body size, and a ...
Data from: Combining genetic and demographic information to prioritize conservation efforts for anadromous alewife and blueback herring
- Conservation Genetics Conservation Biology Fisheries Management Population Genetics - Empirical
- monitored populations to draw inferences about the status of unmonitor ...
Data from: Genetic stock composition of marine bycatch reveals disproportional impacts on depleted river herring genetic stocks
- Bycatch of mid-trophic level anadromous fishes that connect marine and freshwate ...
Data from: Discovery and characterization of single nucleotide polymorphisms in two anadromous alosine fishes of conservation concern
- Garza, John Carlos
- for two species of anadromous alosine fishes, alewife and blu ...