- Ancient DNA (aDNA) provides direct evidence of histor ...
Data from: Microsatellite genotyping of medieval cattle from central Italy suggests an old origin of Chianina and Romagnola cattle
- Analysis of DNA from archaeological remains is a valuable tool to i ...
Data from: Like a pig out of water: seaborne spread of domestic pigs in Southern Italy and Sardinia during the Bronze and Iron Ages
- Raia, Pasquale
- ancient DNA
- ause of the scanty nature of the fossil record, ancient remain ...
Data from: Ancient DNA provides new insight into the maternal lineages and domestication of Chinese donkeys
- Chinese domestic donkeys Ancient DNA Mitochondrial DNA D-loop Cytochrome b gene Maternal lineage The Silk Road
- rs before present failed to amplify. In this study, the phylogenetic an ...
Data from: Amplicon pyrosequencing late Pleistocene permafrost: the removal of putative contaminant sequences and small-scale reproducibility
- Porter, Teresita
- DNA sequencing of ancient permafrost samples can be used to re ...