- Cheney, Karen L.
- of animal colour perception is largely derived from ...
Data from: Quantitative genetics of a carotenoid-based color: heritability and persistent natal environmental effects in the great tit
- Evans, Simon Robin
- though animal coloration has received considerable attenti ...
Data from: A chorus of color: hierarchical and graded information content of rapid color change signals in chameleons
- Ligon, Russell
- Animal communication chameleons dynamic signals honest signals performance physiological color change robots song visual
- favor dynamic threat signals that indicate an animal's likeli ...
- Body colouration is of high evolutionary relevance for most