Data from: Personality-matching habitat choice, rather than behavioural plasticity, is a likely driver of a phenotype–environment covariance
- Holtmann, Benedikt
- animal personality dispersal genotype-environment covariance habitat selection human disturbance repeatability
- An emerging hypothesis of animal personality posits that a ...
Data from: Artificial selection on relative brain size reveals a positive genetic correlation between brain size and proactive personality
- Animal personalities range from individuals that are ...
Data from: Who directs group movement? Leader effort vs follower preference in stickleback fish of different personality
- Nakayama, Shinnosuke
- a leader whose personality matched its own, but we d ...
- behavioural syndrome coping style phenotypic flexibility life-history trade-off pace-of-life temperament animal personalities body mass gizzard mass exploration
- The evolutionary function and maintenance of variation in animal pe ...