Data from: Variation in body shape across species and populations in a radiation of Diaptomid copepods
- Skistodiaptomus oregonensis;Intraspecific;Acanthodiaptomus denticornis;morphometric;Interspecific;Cryptic niche;Hesperodiaptomus franciscanus;interpopulation;variance partitioning;Leptodiaptomus tyrrelli;phenotypic diversity;Holocene;Leptodiaptomus ashlandi
- rspecific variation across all measured traits. Interspecific variation ...
Data from: Walking like an ant: a quantitative and experimental approach to understanding locomotor mimicry in the jumping spider Myrmarachne
- trajectories (typical wavelength = 5–10 body lengths), which ...
Data from: No gains for bigger brains: functional and neuroanatomical consequences of relative brain size in a parasitic wasp
- parasitoid;brain scaling;brain-size;appetitive olfactory conditioning;parasitic wasp;Artificial selection;Bidirectional artificial selection;Host-parasite interaction;Constraints;insects;trade-offs;Nasonia vitripennis;longevity
- s the body length of the large-brained wasps was smaller. Furthermore, ...