- antioxidants animal societies cooperative breeding oxidative state oxidative stress reproductive skew social dominance oxidative status
- -related differences in markers of oxidative damage or antioxidant ...
Data from: Meta-analysis indicates that oxidative stress is both a constraint on and a cost of growth
- Smith, Shona M.
- antioxidants enzymes growth rate life history theory oxidative damage reactive oxygen species trade-offs
- ther increased damage or reduced levels of antioxidants, was a ...
- Seebacher, Frank
- on of reactive oxygen species (ROS). Prolonged regular exercise increas ...
Data from: The oxidative costs of reproduction are group-size dependent in a wild cooperative breeder
- antioxidants oxidative stress offspring care cooperative breeding costs of reproduction life history trade-offs
- at higher rates showed greater within-individual declines in body mass and ...